The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Mobility as a Service market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Mobility as a Service market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline
The global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market size reached USD 3.14 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 32.8% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing need for decreasing congestion in urban areas and for reducing costs per user are expected to support market revenue growth between 2022 and 2030. In addition, increasing need to reduce pollution to improve air quality is expected to drive revenue growth of the market. Increasing urbanization has resulted in a rapid increase in the number of vehicles on the road, resulting in air pollution, which is a serious issue, and a solution is required to alleviate the problem.
MaaS is the best solution to the problem as it will reduce the number of vehicles by integrating the planning, booking, and payment in a range of public as well as private transport. Additionally, MaaS reduces the time and cost spent on regular maintenance of owned vehicles. Furthermore, increasing use of Artificial Intelligence (AI), big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT) for transport planning further improves mobility options for urban residents. Moreover, increasing need for faster, convenient, and safer mode of transportation is expected to drive the market revenue growth during the forecast period.
Have a look on Free Demo Version @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/313
Forecast Period: 2022- 2030
Base Year: 2021
Number of Pages: 250
The research report offers in-depth insights into company profiles along with their production values, production capacity, product portfolio, strategic plans such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches and brand promotions, government and corporate deals, among others. The report, additionally, offers a comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a better understanding of the competitive landscape of the industry.
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Leading Players Profiled in the Report:
Uber Technologies, Inc., Lyft, Inc., Moovit, Inc., Moovel Group GmbH, Communauto, Inc., Citymapper, Ltd., MaaS Global Oy, Splyt Technologies, Ltd., SkedGo Pty, Ltd., and UbiGo Innovation AB.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Passenger cars segment is expected to register a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing use of services such as car-sharing, ride-hailing, and car rental services for faster and cost-effective transportation.
- Ride-hailing segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to increasing technological innovations for digital payments, safety, and rising demand for automated and connected vehicles.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) segment is expected to register a substantially rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing need for cleaner, healthier, and affordable mode of transporatation.
- Europe market accounted largest revenue share in 2021 owing to robust presence of major companies providing MaaS, such as Citymapper, Ltd., MaaS Global Oy, Splyt Technologies, Ltd., and UbiGo Innovation AB among others in countries in the region.
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/313
Emergen Research has segmented global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market on the basis of vehicle type, propulsion type, service, solution, application platform, transportation, business model, application, and region:
· Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Passenger Cars
· Propulsion Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Electric Vehicle (EV)
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE)
· Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Car Sharing
- Micro Mobility
- Bus Sharing
· Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Navigation Solutions
- Ticketing Solutions
- Technology Platforms
- Insurance Services
- Telecom Connectivity Providers
- Payment Engines
· Application Platform Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
· Transportation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
· Business Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Customer (B2C)
- Peer to Peer (P2P) rentals
· Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Personalized Application Services
- Dynamic Journey Management
- Flexible Payments
- Route selection
In conclusion, the report is designed to provide an in-depth analysis of all the key change calculation factors that replicate the decisions that trigger the change, which pushes the player’s winning position profitable on the growth curve despite massive competition in the target Mobility as a Service market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
What is the growth rate of the Mobility as a Service market? What is the anticipated market valuation of Mobility as a Service industry by 2030?
What are the key growth driving and restraining factors of the Mobility as a Service market?
Who are the prominent players operating in the market? What are the key strategies adopted by these companies?
What are the key opportunities and growth prospects of the Mobility as a Service industry over the forecast period?
Which region is expected to show significant growth in the coming years?
Proceed To Buy Now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/313
Look Over transcripts provided by Emergen Research
Hospital Gowns Market
Face Treatment Market
Dental Care Market
Water Electrolysis Market
Agricultural Nanotechnology Market
Plant Based Sweeteners Market
Commerce Cloud Market
Medical Devices Batteries Market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you have any query regarding the report or its customization. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights